Thursday, January 8, 2009

Introduction & School Days

YO~! You can call me Momo, and I guess I'm part of this blogger party
anyways, i recently watched, out of curiosity, an anime based on a visual game called School Days

This is about a male student, Makoto Itō, who has a crush on one of the lead female characters, Kotonoha Katsura, who is a shy and timid girl. The second lead female character who sits next to Mokoto, Sekai Saionji, finds out about his little crush on Kotonoha and promised that she will help him get close to Kotonoha since they both have P.E. together.

I don't know if i recommend this anime, it a bit... twisted and weird. Especially the ending. But sure, go watch it for your own twisted amusement... after then we can discuss the insanity played by the two girls and the male's stupidity.

Since this is based on a eroge game, it does go there. But it's safe to say that this is PG-13. Then again, i don't know how rating works... there's just mutiply scenes of fanservice. And implication of sex.

OK, i'll stop now...
~Momo (:

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I love anime's that

    involve with school work :D

    so I am going to watch it :D


    woot woot :D


    thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really didn`t get the ending and the drawing form is different too.

    This was the worst anime i watched but for people who enjoy watching random endings I garentee you will like it

    ReplyDelete